Finished building and painting my Tyrannofex. Latest photos are here
Latest details here. I’ve added the tail, mouth and gun carcass. I’ve done some futher work on the thorax but it’s still drying so photos later.
The main body shell of my Tyrannofex is now closed. Start getting to the fun detailing soon. Next up will probably be work on the front talons and the gun carcass.
Started work on a Tyrannofex during the week. Got the wires and basic Milliput skeleton in place. I’m try to keep this model smaller than previous Nids. That said I think it’s still going to be pretty big in the end. I’ve also added a page showing how the work is progressing here.